Welcome to Adelaide Meeting Room Hire
Looking for a great place to hold your next meeting, conference, mediation or training event?
You’ve found it!
Adelaide Meeting Room Hire
Providing a professional and welcoming environment for our clients
Adelaide Meeting Room Hire
Located right in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, close to great restaurants, Rundle Mall, Adelaide Oval and the Adelaide Central Market!
At Adelaide Meeting Room Hire, we offer exceptional service, modern facilities, state of the art technology, and great catering – we take care of it all for you!
At Adelaide Meeting Room Hire being a smaller establishment, we can provide that flexible, dedicated approach to our clients and ensure their needs are met.
With small meeting rooms, boardrooms, and a training/conference room available, we cater for groups from 2 to 40 people:
- Purpose built boutique facility
- Beautifully presented & spacious
- Modern & stylish rooms with natural light
- Separate reception area
- Variety of room options & flexible configurations
- Ergonomically designed furniture to ensure optimum comfort
- Ideal for mediation
- Breakout catering areas
- State of the art equipment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, whiteboards, flipcharts, filtered water & mints
At Adelaide Meeting Room Hire we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and understand the importance of providing a professional and welcoming environment for our clients:
- A small team of professional & dedicated staff
- We are flexible and understanding of your requirements
- Warm friendly environment
- Simple & easy booking process
- Welcoming receptionist to greet you and your guests
- Complimentary registering of your attendees
- Organisation of all your catering needs
- Flexible in-house catering options
At 97 Pirie Street, we are located right in heart of the Adelaide CBD.
Our building has a well renowned Adelaide Coffee Café – ‘Cibo’ on the ground floor, creating a great cosmopolitan environment for our building, staff, guests and clients:
- Easy access to public transport & taxis
- 15 minutes’ drive from Adelaide Airport
- Abundance of parking facilities only 500 metres away
- Nationally recognised hotel brands within walking distance
- Restaurants and casual eating facilities nearby or lining Pirie Street
- 5 min walk to the heart of the retail shopping mall (Rundle Mall)
- 10 min walk to Adelaide Central Market and the restaurant strip of Gouger Street
- Walking distance from the Arts centre, Adelaide Casino, Botanical Gardens and Adelaide Oval
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“At Holdfast we love supporting local businesses – especially when they are bringing something new to the market. When we needed a place to go off site without being interrupted, we wanted to give Adelaide Meeting Room Hire a go and we were not disappointed. Great facilities, great food, and great personal service from a local business that we will now continue to support.”
‘Great space that suited our needs, we were spoiled by the very lovely and helpful staff. Thanks for making it such a smooth trip’
“I would highly recommend those businesses looking for a central location to hold a meeting to try Adelaide Meeting Room Hire, Andrea was extremely efficient to deal with and the venue created the professional experience I was looking for my clients. A great location to meet clients with ample parking close by. Thank you Andrea for your expert assistance.”
“Professional and friendly staff, who were happy to assist with any requirements. Everything we needed was taken care of and the Olympic Training room was perfect for our needs. 10 out of 10!”Helen Drousas
“Adelaide Meeting Room Hire were courteous and professional in the entire booking process and running of our room hire. The facilities were of excellent standard and room was well equipped. The central location was also a major reason we chose the venue. Have no issue recommending or using the facilities again.”Sean Boyd
“Very friendly & helpful staff and the room was the perfect size and setup”Jana Bochenski
“The facilities were 1st class. All staff were fantastic and very helpful. The staff were extremely helpful with all requests and made our training seamless. Very enjoyable!”
21st May 2015Tony Walsh